Report NEP-MON-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunes Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2011. "The financial accelerator and monetary policy rules," CDMA Working Paper Series 201115, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza & Huw Pill & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2012. "The ECB and the Interbank Market," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dagfinn Rime & Hans Jørgen Tranvåg, 2012. "The Flows of the Pacific: Asian foreign exchange markets through tranquility and turbulence," Working Paper 2012/01, Norges Bank.
- Maradiaga, David Isaias & Zapata, Hector O. & Pujula, Aude Liliana, 2012. "Exchange Rate Volatility in BRICS Countries," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119726, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Stéphane Goutte & Benteng Zou, 2012. "Continuous time regime switching model applied to foreign exchange rate," Working Papers hal-00643900, HAL.
- Wolters, Maik Hendrik, 2012. "Evaluating point and density forecasts of DSGE models," MPRA Paper 36147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Véron, 2012. "Financial reform after the crisis: an early assessment," Working Papers 680, Bruegel.