Report NEP-MON-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2010. "Central Bank Transparency: Another Look," CAMA Working Papers 2010-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Isakova, Asel, 2010. "Currency substitution in the economies of Central Asia: How much does it cost?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Gabriel, Vasco & Levine, Paul, 2010. "A Floating versus managed exchange rate regime in a DSGE model of India," Working Papers 10/70, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2010. "The Coordination Value of Monetary Exchange: Experimental Evidence," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1239, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Saten Kumar, 2010. "Panel Data Estimates of the Demand for Money in the Pacific Island Countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_12, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Levine, Paul, 2010. "Monetary policy in an uncertain world: Probability models and the design of robust monetary rules," Working Papers 10/72, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Boehe, Dirk Michael & Cruz, Luciano Barin & Ogasavara, Mário Henrique, 2010. "How can Firms from Emerging Economies Enhance their CSR-Supported Export Strategies?," Insper Working Papers wpe_209, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Jes?s Crespo-Cuaresma & Octavio Fern?ndez-Amador, 2010. "Business cycle convergence in EMU: A first look at the second moment," Working Papers 2010-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Sebastian Sienknecht, 2010. "Persistence Endogeneity Via Adjustment Costs: An Assessment based on Bayesian Estimations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Daisy McGregor, 2010. "Australia-New Zealand Currency Union: A Structural Approach," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-18, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Leonidas Tsiaras, 2010. "Dynamic Models of Exchange Rate Dependence Using Option Prices and Historical Returns," CREATES Research Papers 2010-35, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.