Report NEP-MON-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Luciano Greco & Davide Raggi, 2010. "Policy Rules, Regime Switches, and Trend Inflation: An Empirical Investigation for the U.S," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0109, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Hendrickson, Joshua, 2010. "An Overhaul of Fed Doctrine: Nominal Income and the Great Moderation," MPRA Paper 20346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sayera Younus, 2010. "Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policy," Working Papers id:2389, eSocialSciences.
- Othman, Jamal, 2009. "Money and Sustainability," MPRA Paper 20294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:4/2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Tomás Williams, 2010. "US Rates and Emerging Markets Spreads," Business School Working Papers 2010-02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Gerrit Reher & Bernd Wilfling, 2010. "An exact pricing formula for European call options on zero-coupon bonds in the run-up to a currency union," CQE Working Papers 1010, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Keiichi Morimoto, 2010. "Coordination Behavior and Optimal Committee Size," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Arturo Galindo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2010. "Financial Integration and Foreign Banks in Latin America: How Do They Impact the Transmission of External Financial Shocks?," Research Department Publications 4651, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jean-Philippe Cayen & Donald Coletti & Rene Lalonde & Philipp Maier, 2010. "What Drives Exchange Rates? New Evidence from a Panel of U.S. Dollar Bilateral Exchange Rates," Working Papers 10-5, Bank of Canada.