Report NEP-MON-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2009. "Canadian Interest Rate Setting: The Information Content of Canadian and U.S. Central Bank Communication," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200935, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marie Hoerova & Cyril Monnet & Theodosios Temzelides, 2009. "Money talks," Working Papers 09-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin07040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza, 2009. "Intervention index and exchange rate regimes: the cases of selected East-Asian economies," MPRA Paper 17138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernando Matallana, 2009. "The Struggle Over the Real Wage In the Monetary Production Economy," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005271, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Abad, Pilar & Chuliá, Helena & Gómez-Puig, Marta, 2009. "EMU and European government bond market integration," Working Paper Series 1079, European Central Bank.
- Louis Bê Duc & Gwenaël Le Breton, 2009. "Flow-of-funds analysis at the ECB – framework and applications," Occasional Paper Series 105, European Central Bank.
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "Some Simple Observations on the Reform of the International Monetary System," Economics Policy Note Archive 09-8, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Junhee Lee & Joonhyuk Song, 2009. "Nature of Oil Price Shocks and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 15306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul D. McNelis, 2009. "Structural Change and Counterfactual Inflation-Targeting in Hong Kong," Working Papers 232009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- de O. Cavalcanti, Ricardo & Puzzello, Daniela, 2009. "Stationarity without Degeneracy in a Model of Commodity Money," MPRA Paper 17125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamgna, Severin Yves & Tinang, Nzesseu Jules & Tsombou, Kinfak Christian, 2009. "Macro-Prudential Monitoring Indicators for CEMAC Banking System," MPRA Paper 17095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin01012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00407675_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2009. "On the Unstable Relationship between Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Fundamentals," Working Papers 272009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.