Report NEP-MON-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juraj Antal & Frantisek Brazdik, 2007. "The Effects of Anticipated Future Change in the Monetary Policy Regime," Working Papers 2007/15, Czech National Bank.
- Alexandru Minea & Christophe Rault, 2008. "Some New Insights into Currency Boards: Evidence from Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp903, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan Filacek, 2007. "Why and How to Assess Inflation Target Fulfilment," Working Papers 2007/11, Czech National Bank.
- Vasco Gabriel & Paul Levine & Christopher Spencer & Bo Yang, 2008. "On the (ir)relevance of direct supply-side effects of monetary policy," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0408, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo, 2008. "Long Memory and Non-Linearities in International Inflation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0076, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & Vasco Gabriel, 2008. "Taylor-type rules versus optimal policy in a Markov-switching economy¤," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0608, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Michal Franta & Branislav Saxa & Katerina Smidkova, 2007. "Inflation Persistence in New EU Member States: Is It Different Than in the Euro Area Members?," Working Papers 2007/10, Czech National Bank.
- Heinz Handler, 2008. "Vom Bancor zum Euro. Und weiter zum Intor?," WIFO Working Papers 317, WIFO.
- Vasco Gabriel & Paul Levine & Christopher Spencer, 2008. "How forward-looking is the Fed? Direct estimates from a `Calvo-type' rule," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0508, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Oxana Babetskaia-Kukharchuk, 2007. "Transmission of Exchange Rate Shocks into Domestic Inflation: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2007/12, Czech National Bank.
- Maurizio Mistri, 2008. "Cognitive Constraints and Reversibility of International Economic Institutions. The Case of the European Monetary System," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0077, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Markku Lanne & Helmut Luetkepohl, 2008. "A Statistical Comparison of Alternative Identification Schemes for Monetary Policy Shocks," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/23, European University Institute.
- Alexandru Minea & Christophe Rault & Patrick Villieu, 2008. "Further Theoretical and Empirical Evidence on Money to Growth Relation," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp909, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & NUTAHARA Kengo, 2008. "Nominal Rigidities, News-Driven Business Cycles, and Monetary Policy," Discussion papers 08018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Klaas Schulze, 2008. "Asymptotic Maturity Behavior of the Term Structure," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse11_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Irene Andreou & Gilles Dufrenot & Alain Sand-Zantman & Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2007. "A Forewarning Indicator System For Financial Crises : The Case Of Six Central And Eastern European Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp901, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.