Report NEP-MON-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan Auerbach & Maurice Obstfeld, 2004. "The Case for Open-Market Purchases in a Liquidity Trap," Macroeconomics 0407009, EconWPA.
- Christos Ioannidis, & Oreste Napolitano, 2003. "Optimal Monetary Policy and the Asset Market:A Non-cooperative Game," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-25, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Jesper Lindé & Marianne Nessén & Ulf Söderström, 2004. "Monetary Policy in an Estimated Open-Economy Model with Imperfect Pass-Through," Working Papers 263, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Andreas Fischer, 2004. "Price Clustering in the FX Market: A Disaggregate Analysis using Central Bank Interventions," Working Papers 04.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Alexandros Kontonikas & Alberto Montagnoli, 2003. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Asset Price Misalignments," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-22, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Randall Wright & Guillame Rocheteau, 2003. "Money in Search Equilibrium, in Competitive Equilibrium, and in Competitive Search Equilibrium," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000302, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2004. "Money, Growth and Finite Horizons," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp04018, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Alexandros Kontonikas & Christos Ioannidis, 2003. "Should Monetary Policy Respond to Asset Price Misalignments?," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-19, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Christopher Bowdler & Eilev S. Jansen, 2004. "Testing for a time-varying price-cost markup in the Euro area inlation process," Working Paper 2004/9, Norges Bank.