Report NEP-MON-2004-05-09This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gennaro Zezza, 2004. "Some Simple, Consistent Models of the Monetary Circuit," Macroeconomics 0405006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cdl:scciec:1016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lauri Kajanoja, 2004. "Money as an indicator variable for monetary policy when money demand is forward looking," Macroeconomics 0405003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cdl:scciec:1007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip R. Lane, & Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Divergent Inflation Rates in EMU," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp05, IIIS.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2004. "Friedman’s money supply rule vs optimal interest rate policy," Macroeconomics 0405002, EconWPA.
- Helge Berger & Carsten Hefeker, 2004. "One Country, One Vote? Labor Market Structure and Voting Rights in the ECB," CESifo Working Paper Series 1165, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hanna Putkuri, 2004. "Cross-country asymmetries in euro area monetary transmission: the role of national financial systems," Macroeconomics 0404037, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:1051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amir Kia & Hilde Patron, 2004. "Market-Based Monetary Policy Transparency Index, Risk and Volatility - The Case of the United States," Carleton Economic Papers 04-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:scciec:1029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:scciec:1023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore