Report NEP-MON-2004-04-11This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patricia Correa, . "Public Debt, Public Debt Markets and Monetary Policy in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 147, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jens R. Clausen & Carsten-Patrick Meier, 2003. "Did the Bundesbank Follow a Taylor Rule? An Analysis Based on Real-Time Data," Kiel Working Papers 1180, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Felix Hammermann, 2003. "Comparing Monetary Policy Strategies: Towards a Generalized Reaction Function," Kiel Working Papers 1170, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Axel Dreher & Bernhard Herz & Volker Karb, 2004. "Is There a Causal Link between Currency and Debt Crises?," International Finance 0404005, EconWPA, revised 16 Feb 2005.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2004. "A Short Review of the Long History of Turkish High Inflation," Macroeconomics 0404003, EconWPA.
- Gary L. Shelley & Frederick H. Wallace, 2004. "Long Run Effects of Money on Real Consumption and Investment in the U.S," Macroeconomics 0404007, EconWPA, revised 06 Apr 2004.
- Christopher L. House & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2004. "Phased-In Tax Cuts and Economic Activity," Macroeconomics 0404009, EconWPA.
- Johnson, Paul, 2004. "Is it Really the Fisher Effect?," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 58, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Akram Esanov & Christian Merkl & Lúcio Vinhas de Souza, 2004. "A Preliminary Evaluation of Monetary Policy Rules for Russia," Kiel Working Papers 1201, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kai Carstensen, 2003. "Is European Money Demand Still Stable?," Kiel Working Papers 1179, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Matthias Brückner & Andreas Schabert, 2004. "Can Money Matter for Interest Rate Policy?," Working Paper Series in Economics 6, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.