Report NEP-MON-2003-04-21This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomoyuki Nakajima & Herakles Polemarchakis, 2002. "Monetary Equilibria with Monopolistic Competition and Sticky Prices," Working Papers 2002-25, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Anindya Banerjee & Massimiliano Marcellino & Igor Masten, 2003. "Leading Indicators for Euro-area Inflation and GDP Growth," Working Papers 235, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Michal Skorepa & Viktor Kotlan, 2003. "Inflation Targeting: to Forecast or to Simulate," Macroeconomics 0304007, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anne Vila Wetherilt, 2003. "Money market operations and volatility of UK money market rates," Bank of England working papers 174, Bank of England.
- Joseph Atta-Mensah & Ali Dib, 2003. "Bank Lending, Credit Shocks, and the Transmission of Canadian Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 03-9, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anindya Banerjee & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2003. "Are There Any Reliable Leading Indicators for U.S. Inflation and GDP Growth?," Working Papers 236, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003. "Deflation: Prevention and Cure," NBER Working Papers 9623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Scheve, 2003. "Public demand for low inflation," Bank of England working papers 172, Bank of England.
- G. Bloise & J.H. Dreze & H.M. Polemarchakis, 2002. "Money and Indeterminacy Over an Infinite Horizon," Working Papers 2002-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.