Report NEP-MON-2002-04-25This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2002-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002131 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean Boivin & Marc Giannoni, 2002. "Has monetary policy become less powerful?," Staff Reports 144, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Ben Martin & Tony Yates, 2002. "How uncertain are the welfare costs of inflation?," Bank of England working papers 152, Bank of England.
- Jordi Gali & Tommaso Monacelli, 2002. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 8905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cedric Tille, 2002. "How valuable is exchange rate flexibility? Optimal monetary policy under sectoral shocks," Staff Reports 147, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David Fielding & Kalvinder Shields, 2001. "Currency Unions and International Integration: Evidence from the CFA and the ECCU," Discussion Papers in Economics 02/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2002. ""Rules Rather Than Discretion" After Twenty Five Years: What Have We Learned? What More Can We Learn?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 530, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:99-022:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedbwp:2001-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ellen E. Meade & Nathan Sheets, 2002. "Regional influences on U.S. monetary policy: some implications for Europe," International Finance Discussion Papers 721, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).