Report NEP-MKT-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tiziano Vescovi & Charlotte Pellizzari, 2017. "Europe goes Chinese? The impact of Chinese globetrotters on European luxury shops," Working Papers 06, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Carin van der Cruijsen, 2017. "Payments data: do consumers want to keep them in a safe or turn them into gold?," DNB Working Papers 563, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Chen, Yongmin & Li, Jianpei & Zhang, Jin, 2017. "Liability in Markets for Credence Goods," MPRA Paper 80206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Freyberger & Bradley J. Larsen, 2017. "Identification in Ascending Auctions, with an Application to Digital Rights Management," NBER Working Papers 23569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia Del Prete & Cristina Demma & Paola Rossi, 2017. "From few to many: product differentiation in the Italian mortgage market," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 383, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Efraim Benmelech & Adam Guren & Brian T. Melzer, 2017. "Making the House a Home: The Stimulative Effect of Home Purchases on Consumption and Investment," NBER Working Papers 23570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Bhaskar & Robin Linacre & Stephen Machin, 2017. "The Economic Functioning of Online Drugs Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp1490, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tatjana Mihailovic & Tiziano Vescovi & Andrea Pontiggia, 2017. "The Beauty Ideal in Chinese Luxury Cosmetics: Adaptation Strategies of Western Companies," Working Papers 07, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.