Report NEP-MKT-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ai Hisano, 2017. "Reinventing the American Wine Industry: Marketing Strategies and the Construction of Wine Culture," Harvard Business School Working Papers 17-099, Harvard Business School.
- Erin S. Garnett & Stephanie R. Gretsch & Clair Null & Christine L. Moe, "undated". "Consumer Response to Gastrointestinal Illness Perceived to Originate from Food Service Facilities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6ebb0f0f1aa5460899fa3cebc, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Chongwoo Choe & Stephen King & Noriaki Matsushima, 2017. "Pricing with Cookies: Behavior-Based Price Discrimination and Spatial Competition," Monash Economics Working Papers 07-17, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Greiff & Henrik Egbert, 2017. "The Pay-What-You-Want Game: What can be learned from the experimental evidence on Dictator and Trust Games?," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2017-05, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised May 2017.
- Hviid, Morten & Izquierdo Sanchez, Sofia & Jacques, Sabine, 2017. "Digitalisation and intermediaries in the music industry," MPRA Paper 79018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng, Si & Massa, Massimo & Zhang, Hong, 2017. "Inefficient Globalization of Finance: Evidence from Marketing-Oriented Overseas Expansions of Low-Skilled Mutual Fund Families," CEPR Discussion Papers 11990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.