Report NEP-MKT-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thöne, Miriam & Rasch, Alexander & Wenzel, Tobias, 2016. "Business models in commercial media markets: Bargaining, advertising, and mixing," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145785, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Tampubolo, Bantu & Purba, Martin, 2015.
"Pengaruh Citra Merek Dan Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Melalui Minat Beli (Studi Kasus Pada KASKUS)
[Influence of Brand Image And Quality Service Through the Buying Decision Against," MPRA Paper 77037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Satria, Rd. Okky & Suzanto, Boy & Sidharta, Iwan, 2015. "Measuring Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty through Student Perception on Mobile Broadband Usage Based On Consumer Satisfaction Index Model," MPRA Paper 76779, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2015.
- Sahm, Marco & Greiner, Tanja, 2016. "How Effective Are Advertising Bans? On the Demand for Quality in Two-Sided Media Markets," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145724, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Rodell, Jessica B. & Booth, Jonathan E. & Lynch, John W. & Zipay, Kate P., 2017. "Corporate volunteering climate: mobilizing employee passion for societal causes and inspiring future charitable action," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69524, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shaikh, Taha & Zahid, Marium, 2016. "Retention Strategies to Increase Organizational Commitment and Reduce Employee Turnover in Hospitality Sector of Karachi, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 76746, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2017.
- Jana Friedrichsen, 2017. "Is Socially Responsible Production a Normal Good?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1644, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mikolik, Gerlinde, 2017. "Building best practice automotive after sales network : The Volkswagen case," Other publications TiSEM 77cc7c21-c28a-414f-93ac-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Born, Benjamin & Pfeifer, Johannes, 2016. "Uncertainty-driven business cycles: assessing the markup channel," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145608, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.