Report NEP-MKT-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hussein, Mohamud & Fraser, Iain & Costanigro, Marco, 2016. "Hedonic Analysis of Origin of Meat In The United Kingdom," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236353, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Oecd, 2016. "Protecting Consumers In Peer Platform Markets: Exploring The Issues," OECD Digital Economy Papers 253, OECD Publishing.
- Lowrey , Tina M & Kronrod , Ann, 2016. "Tastlé-Nestlé, Toogle-Google: The Effects of Similarity to Familiar Brand Names in Brand Name Innovation," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1121, HEC Paris.
- Nobuhiro Abe & Yojiro Ito & Ko Munakata & Shinsuke Ohyama & Kimiaki Shinozaki, 2016. "Pricing Patterns over Product Life-Cycle and Quality Growth at Product Turnover: Empirical Evidence from Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 16-E-5, Bank of Japan.
- Kevin J, Fox. & Iqbal A. Syed, 2016. "Price Discounts and the Measurement of Inflation: Further Results," Discussion Papers 2016-05, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Berner, Eike & Birg, Laura & Boddin, Dominik, 2016. "Retailers and Consumers: The pass-through of import price changes," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 133 [rev.], University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Rifin, Amzul & Herawati, 2016. "Determinants of Cocoa Marketing Efficiency in Pasaman Regency, West Sumatra, Indonesia," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235509, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nick Hanley & Oleg Sheremet & Martina Bozzola & Alexander Kasterine & Douglas C. MacMillan, 2016. "Consumer Demand for Rhino Horn in Vietnam: insights from a choice experiment," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2016-10, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp & Neda Trifkovic, 2016. "The transmission of socially responsible behaviour through international trade," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).