Report NEP-MKT-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhou, Jidong, 2015. "Competitive Bundling," MPRA Paper 68358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ángel Herrero Crespo & Héctor San Martín Gutiérrez & Mª del Mar García de los Salmones Sánchez & Jesús Collado Agudo, 2015. "Brand equity of tourism destinations: The influence of country image and regional image," DOCFRADIS Working Papers 1506, Catedra Fundación Ramón Areces de Distribución Comercial, revised Nov 2015.
- Paulina N. Marra, 2015. "Identifying educational needs by rationalising TVET industry clusters in Brazil," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 146, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Zack Cooper & Stuart Craig & Martin Gaynor & John Van Reenen, 2015. "The Price Ain't Right? Hospital Prices and Health Spending on the Privately Insured," CEP Discussion Papers dp1395, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Franck Brulhart & Sandrine Gherra, 2015. "Stratégie environnementale proactive, compétences naturelles, et performance économique : une approche par la théorie des ressources et compétences," Post-Print halshs-01239675, HAL.
- Chang, Han-Hsin & Di Caprio, Alisa & Sahara, Sahara, 2015. "Global Agrifood Value Chains and Local Poverty Reduction: What Happens to Those Who Don’t Plug In?," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 453, Asian Development Bank.