Report NEP-MKT-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tuchman, Anna E. & Nair, Harikesh S. & Gardete, Pedro M., 2015. "Complementarities in Consumption and the Consumer Demand for Advertising," Research Papers 3288, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Dutta, Goutam & Mitra, Krishnendranath, 2015. "Dynamic Pricing of Electricity: A Survey of Related Research," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-08-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Pathak, Akhileshwar, 2015. "Consumer Rights in the New Economy: Amending the Consumer Protection Act, 1986," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-08-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Yongmin Chen & Marius Schwartz, 2015. "Churn vs. Diversion: An Illustrative Model," Working Papers gueconwpa~15-15-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Günter J. Hitsch & Peter E. Rossi, 2015. "Income and Wealth Effects on Private-Label Demand: Evidence From the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 21446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilad Sorek, 2015. "Competition and Product Choice in Option Demand Markets," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-11, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- S. I. Melnyk & I. G. Tuluzov, 2014. "Theory of pricing as relativistic kinematics," Papers 1508.06225, arXiv.org.
- Oz Shy & Claire Greene, 2015. "How are U.S. consumers using general purpose reloadable prepaid cards?: are they being used as substitutes for checking accounts?," Research Data Report 15-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar & Hong, Sounman, 2014. "Making Money by Giving It for Free: Radiohead's Pre-release Strategy for In Rainbows," Working Paper Series rwp14-032, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Fernando, Chitru S. & Gatchev, Vladimir A. & May, Anthony D. & Megginson, William L., 2015. "Prestige without Purpose? Reputation, Differentiation, and Pricing in U.S. Equity Underwriting," Working Papers 15-09, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.