Report NEP-MKT-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ketelaar, Felix & Szalay, Dezsö, 2014. "Pricing a Package of Services - When (not) to bundle," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 487, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Michael Dinerstein & Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin & Neel Sundaresan, 2014. "Consumer Price Search and Platform Design in Internet Commerce," Discussion Papers 13-038, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Item repec:lue:wpaper:332 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:226366 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jolivet, Grégory & Turon, Hélène, 2014. "Consumer Search Costs and Preferences on the Internet," IZA Discussion Papers 8643, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stewart, Hayden & Hyman, Jeffrey & Dong, Diansheng, 2014. "Menu Labeling Imparts New Information About the Calorie Content of Restaurant Foods," Economic Research Report 191035, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Cellini, Roberto & Martorana, Marco Ferdinando & Platania, Felicita, 2014. "The multi-product nature of the firm in the arts sector: A case study on ‘Centro Zo’," MPRA Paper 60677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nufer, Gerd & Fischer, Florian, 2014. "Gender Marketing im Retail Management," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2014-06, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Snir, Avichai & Levy, Daniel & Gotler, Alex & Chen, Haipeng (Allan), 2014. "Not All Price Endings Are Created Equal: Price Points and Asymmetric Price Rigidity," EconStor Preprints 104540, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Adelina Gschwandtner, 2014. "The Organic Food Premium: A Canterbury Tale," Studies in Economics 1411, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Peitz, Martin & Valletti, Tommaso, 2014. "Reassessing competition concerns in electronic communications markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-101, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.