Report NEP-MKT-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adhi Baskara Ekananda, 2013. "Cause-Related Marketing: The Role Of Partnership And Product-Fit Aspects In Influencing Consumers’ Participation," Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business 18-19, Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
- Nicholas Economides, 2014. "Bundling and Tying," Working Papers 14-22, NET Institute.
- Sandro Shelegia & Chris M Wilson, 2014. "A Utility-Based Model of Sales with Informative Advertising," Discussion Paper Series 2014_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2014.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-598 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ricard Gil & Evsen Korkmaz & Ozge Sahin, 2014. "Optimal Pricing of Access and Secondary Goods with Repeat Purchases: Evidence from Online Grocery Shopping and Delivery Fees," Working Papers 14-10, NET Institute.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caroline Burr, 2013. "Constructing The Green Consumer: Beyond The Obvious," Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business 15-16, Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
- Masanori Takaoka, 2014. "Externality of Sales Activities and Policy Effectiveness," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-29, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.