Report NEP-MKT-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henk Kox & Bas Straathof & Gijsbert Zwart, 2014. "Targeted advertising, platform competition and privacy," CPB Discussion Paper 280, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bart J. Bronnenberg & Jean-Pierre Dubé & Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2014. "Do Pharmacists Buy Bayer? Informed Shoppers and the Brand Premium," NBER Working Papers 20295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. Lambertini & G. Zaccour, 2014. "Inverted-U aggregate investment curves in a dynamic game of advertising," Working Papers wp954, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Epiphane Sodjinou & Arne Henningsen & Delphin O. Koudande & Gauthier Biaou & Guy Apollinaire Mensah, 2014. "Consumers’ Preferences for “Bicycle Poultry” in Benin: Implications for the Design of Breeding Schemes," IFRO Working Paper 2014/05, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Anastasios Papanastasiou, 2014. "Patent Expiration and Competition: A dynamic limit price model," Working Papers 140009, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Briglevics, Tamas & Schuh, Scott, 2013. "U.S. consumer demand for cash in the era of low interest rates and electronic payments," Working Papers 13-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jean-Sauveur Ay & Raja Chakir & Stephan Marette, 2014. "Does living close to a vineyard increase the willingness-to-pay for organic and local wine?," Working Papers 2014/03, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Gregory, Christian & Rahkovsky, Ilya & Anekwe, Tobenna D., 2014. "Consumers’ Use of Nutrition Information When Eating Out," Economic Information Bulletin 174796, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- John Ashton & Andros Gregoriou, 2014. "The role of implicit costs and product quality in determining the customer costs of using personal current accounts," Working Papers 14001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).