Report NEP-MKT-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Palma, David & Dios Ortuzar, Juan de & Casaubon, Gerard & Rizzi, Luis I. & Agosin, Eduardo, 2013. "Measuring consumer preferences using hybrid discrete choice models," Working Papers 164855, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Nadia Jouini & Ilaria Dalla Pozza, 2014. "Introducing a Relationship Marketing perspective in the measurement of Online Community success," Working Papers 2014-191, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sylvie AVIGNON & Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ, 2014. "Corporate gouvernance: l’efficacité juridique et marketing des codes de conduite," Working Papers 2014-174, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Hicham ABBAD & Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ, 2014. "Solving logistic conflicts between retailers and manufacturers: the role of interpersonal relationships," Working Papers 2014-170, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Minjae Song, 2013. "Estimating Platform Market Power in Two-Sided Markets with an Application to Magazine Advertising," 2013 Meeting Papers 1264, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:aah:aarhec:2014-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valentina Bracaglia & Tiziana D'Alfonso & Alberto Nastasi, 2014. "Multiproduct airport competition and e-commerce strategies," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-04, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".