Report NEP-MKT-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susan Athey & Emilio Calvano & Joshua Gans, 2013. "The Impact of the Internet on Advertising Markets for News Media," NBER Working Papers 19419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geoffroy De Clippel & Kfir Eliaz & Kareen Rozen, 2013. "Competing for Consumer Inattention," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000765, David K. Levine.
- William Horrace & Rui Huang & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2013. "Effects of Increased Variety on Demand, Pricing, and Welfare," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 152, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Filippo Randelli, 2013. "The role of consumers in the transition towards sustainability. The case of food supply," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_14.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Edoardo Marcucci, 2013. "Logistics Managers' Stated Preferences For Freight Service Attributes: A Comparative Research Method Analysis," Working Papers 0213, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin A. Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2013. "The Limits of Price Discrimination," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000776, David K. Levine.