Report NEP-MKT-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Schivinski & Dariusz Dabrowski, 2013. "The Impact of Brand Communication on Brand Equity Dimensions and Brand Purchase Intention Through Facebook," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 4, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Oksana Loginova, 2013. "Pricing Strategies in Advance Selling: Should a Retailer Offer Pre-order Price Guarantee?," Working Papers 1303, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Armstrong, Mark & Chen, Yongmin, 2013. "Discount Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 9327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yang, Shang-Ho & Woods, Timothy A., 2013. "Farm Market Patron Behavioral Response to Food Sampling," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 146711, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Andrea Pozzi, 2013. "E-commerce as a Stockpiling Technology - Implications for Consumer Savings," EIEF Working Papers Series 1308, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- L. Lambertini, 2013. "Coordinating Static and Dynamic Supply Chains with Advertising through Two-Part Tariffs," Working Papers wp874, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Meena Rambocas & João Gama, 2013. "Marketing Research: The Role Of Sentiment Analysis," FEP Working Papers 489, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2012. "Music Piracy: Bad for Record Sales but Good for the iPod?," MPRA Paper 45772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nabaz T. Khayyat & Almas Heshmati, 2012. "Determinants of Mobile Phone Customer Satisfaction in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201290, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2012.