Report NEP-MKT-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the Economics of Consumer Social Responsibility," Working Papers hal-00749355, HAL.
- Marc Remer, 2012. "An Empirical Investigation of the Determinants of Asymmetric Pricing," EAG Discussions Papers 201210, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Haizhen Lin & Yijia Wang, 2012. "Competition and Price Discrimination in the Parking Garage Industry," Working Papers 2012-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Gábor Kézdi & Gergely Csorba, 2012. "Estimating consumer lock-in effects from firm-level data," CEU Working Papers 2012_17, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 19 Oct 2012.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Franco Peracchi & Aleksey Tetenov, 2012. "Price as a signal of product quality: Some experimental evidence," EIEF Working Papers Series 1214, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2012.
- Jørgen Dejgård Jensen & Sinne Smed, 2012. "The Danish tax on saturated fat. Short run effects on consumption and consumer prices of fats," IFRO Working Paper 2012/14, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Luis Cabral, 2012. "Living Up to Expectations: Corporate Reputation and Sustainable Competitive Advantage," Working Papers 12-19, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.