Report NEP-MKT-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pillai, Rajasekharan & Rao, M S & Thampy, Jaik & Peter, Jerrin, 2011. "Customer driven marketing strategy of LIC international in Bahrain: a product specific study," MPRA Paper 33388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David M. Bruner & William L. Huth & David M. McEvoy & O. Ashton Morgan, 2011. "Accounting for Taste: Consumer Valuations for Food-Safety Technologies," Working Papers 11-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Bernard Caillaud & Romain De Nijs, 2011. "Strategic loyalty reward in dynamic price Discrimination," PSE Working Papers halshs-00622291, HAL.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "The dynamics of a differentiated duopoly with quantity competition," MPRA Paper 33477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurt W. Rotthoff & Craig A. Depken, II & Peter A. Groothuis, 2011. "Influences on Sponsorship Deals in NASCAR: Indirect Evidence from Time on Camera," Working Papers 11-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Sergio Aquino de Souza, 2011. "A Simplified Mixed Logit Demand Model with an Application to the Simulation of Entry," Working Papers 04-2011, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.