Report NEP-MKT-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhang, Xu & Goddard, Ellen W., 2010. "Analysis of Value-Added Meat Product Choice Behaviour by Canadian Households," Project Report Series 99703, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Philippe Askenazy & Thomas Breda & Delphine Irac, 2010. "Advertising and R&D: Theory and evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564988, HAL.
- Marco Marini & Alberto Zevi, 2011. "Just One Of Us: Consumers Playing Oligopoly In Mixed Markets," Working Papers 0111, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.
- Marco Dani, 2011. "Assembling the fractured European consumer," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 9, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Matthew Polisson, 2011. "Goods Versus Characteristics: Revealed Preference Procedures for Nested Models," Economics Series Working Papers 531, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Xiaohua Yu & Zhifeng Gao, 2011. "Consumer Preferences for Country-of-Origin of U.S. Beef Products: A Meta Analysis," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 65, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Zhifeng Gao & Xiaohua Yu & Jonq-Ying Lee, 2011. "Consumer Demand for Healthy Diet: New Evidence from the Healthy Eating Index," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 69, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Nkonde, Chewe & Mason, Nicole M. & Sitko, Nicholas J. & Jayne, Thomas S., 2011. "Who Gained and Who Lost from Zambia's 2010 Maize Marketing Policies?," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 99610, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree Price Discrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0800, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Xiaohua Yu & Yinchu Zeng & Yuanyuan Liu, 2011. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Preservative-Free Food: The Case of Beijing," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 70, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Kenney, Martin & Pon, Bryan, 2011. "Structuring the Smartphone Industry. Is the Mobile Internet OS Platform the Key?," Discussion Papers 1238, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Pillai, Rajasekharan & Rahul, Thoranath & Peringat, Beena Babu & Thilakarajan, Sindhya & Janardhanan, Neethu, 2011. "Virtual Socializing: Its Motives and Spread," MPRA Paper 28774, University Library of Munich, Germany.