Report NEP-MKT-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sofronis Clerides & Pascal Courty, 2010. "Sales, Quantity Surcharge, and Consumer Inattention," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 07-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Berkeley Media Studies Group BMSG, 2010. "Fighting Junk Food Marketing to Kids," Working Papers id:3259, eSocialSciences.
- Karine Perset, 2010. "The Economic and Social Role of Internet Intermediaries," OECD Digital Economy Papers 171, OECD Publishing.
- T.P. Rama Rao, 2010. "E-Commerce and Digital Divide: Impact on Consumers," Working Papers id:3270, eSocialSciences.
- Tobias Regner, 2010. "Why Consumers Pay Voluntarily: Evidence from Online Music," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-081, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics, revised 10 Dec 2014.
- Natalia Shestakova, 2010. "Overcoming Consumer Biases in the Choice of Pricing Schemes: A Lab Experiment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp418, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00540724_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bonnet, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent, 2010. "Does the EU Sugar Policy Reform Increase Added Sugar Consumption? An Empirical Evidence on the Soft Drink Market," IDEI Working Papers 641, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.