Report NEP-MKT-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katja H. Brunk, 2009. "Why Do We Look Bad? A Consumer Perspective of Un/Ethical Corporate Behavior," Working Papers CEB 09-021.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hiroshi Kitamura, 2009. "Market Diffusion with Consumer-Based Bilateral Learning," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- David Dawe & Irini Maltsoglou, 2009. "Analyzing the Impact of Food Price Increases: Assumptions about Marketing Margins can be Crucial," Working Papers 09-02, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:ke_tegemeo_wp_xx is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Virginie DELBENDE & Maud HERBERT, 2009. "Mesure des préoccupations éthiques dans le contexte de la consommation : un état de l’art (measurement of ethical concerns in the context of consumption : a state of the art)," Working Papers 207, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Els Wynen & David Vanzetti, 2009. "No Through Road: The Limitations of Food Miles," Working Papers id:1942, eSocialSciences.
- Farasat A.S. Bokhari & Gary M. Fournier, 2009. "Entry in the ADHD drugs market: Welfare impact of generics and me-toos," Working Papers wp2009_05_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas & Rämme, Ulf, 2009. "Congestion Charges in Stockholm: How Have They Affected Retail Revenues?," Ratio Working Papers 134, The Ratio Institute.
- Tobias Regner, 2009. "Social Preferences? Google Answers!," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.