Report NEP-MKT-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Economides, Nicholas & Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Network Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Paper Series 727, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Nov 2011.
- Marion PODESTA & Jean-Christophe POUDOU, 2008. "Optimal Nonlinear Pricing, Bundling Commodities and Contingent Services," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.04.76, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-04-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ching, Andrew & Hayashi, Fumiko, 2008. "Payment Card Rewards Programs and Consumer Payment Choice," MPRA Paper 8458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shi Qi, 2008. "Advertising, Entry Deterrence, and Industry Innovation," Working Papers 2008-1, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 03 2008.
- Emi Nakamura, 2008. "Pass-Through in Retail and Wholesale," NBER Working Papers 13965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marion PODESTA, 2008. "Strategic aspects of bundling," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.03.74, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Hiroshi Ohashi, 2008. "How to Measure the Outcome of Innovations: Application to Product Innovations," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-555, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barbosa, Renata Leite & Campos, Nauro F, 2008. "Paintings and Numbers: An Econometric Investigation of Sales Rates, Prices and Returns in Latin American Art Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Foros, Øystein & Steen, Frode, 2008. "Gasoline prices jump up on Mondays: An outcome of aggressive competition?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.