Report NEP-MKT-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010890 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan van der Borg, 2008. "Place Marketing, Governance and Tourism Development. Or How to Design the Perfect Regional Tourist Board?," Working Papers 2008_04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765011289 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-02-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hasan, Lubna, 2007. "On Measuring the Complexity of Urban Living," MPRA Paper 7413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Consiglio, Andrea & De Giovanni, Domenico, 2007. "Pricing the Option to Surrender in Incomplete Markets," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2007-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Antonio Ladron-de-Guevara Martinez, 2008. "Hybrid Consumption Paths in the Attribute Space: A Model and Application with Scanner Data," Working Papers 2008-12, FEDEA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765011288 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mezzetti, Claudio & Tsetlin, Ilia, 2008. "Auctions in which Losers Set the Price," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 845, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.