Report NEP-MKT-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. V. Muthukrishnan & Luc Wathieu, 2007. "Ambiguity aversion and the power of established brands," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-005, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Kauppinen-Räisänen, Hannele & Grönroos, Christian & Gummerus, Johanna, 2007. "Interpretation of Services Marketing Concepts," Working Papers 530, Hanken School of Economics.
- Gallen, C. & Sirieix, L., 2007. "Le design est-il comestible ?," Working Papers MOISA 200705, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Sirieix, L. & Santiago de Abreu, L. & Aico Watanabe, M. & Kledal, P.R., 2007. "Comparing Organic Urban Consumers in Developing and Developed Countries: First Results in Brazil and France," Working Papers MOISA 200704, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Robert Sugden, 2007. "Spurious Complexity and Common Standards in Markets for Consumer Goods," Working Papers 07-20, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.