Report NEP-MKT-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ionel Dumitru, 2007. "The Process of Marketing Segmentation Strategy Selection," working papers 1004, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised Apr 2007.
- Ionel Dumitru, 2007. "Pozitioning Strategies Used in Strategic Marketing," working papers 1003, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised Apr 2007.
- Mark Tanya & Niraj Rakesh & Dawar Niraj, 2007. "Using Customer Relationship Trajectories to Segment Customers and Predict Profitability," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Gomes, Orlando, 2006. "The dynamics of television advertising with boundedly rational consumers," MPRA Paper 2847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihai Orzan, 2006. "Ethical issues relating to the use of the Internet and the implications for managers and business practice," working papers 1005, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised Apr 2007.
- Granlund, David & Rudholm, Niklas, 2007. "Consumer Information and Pharmaceutical Prices: Theory and Evidence," Umeå Economic Studies 709, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Paolo G. GARELLA & Emmanuel PETRAKIS, 2007. "Minimum quality standards and consumers’ information," Departmental Working Papers 2007-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Lehmann-Grube, Ulrich, 2007. "Price Competition in Markets with Customer Testing: The Captive Customer Effect," CEPR Discussion Papers 6229, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudio A. Piga & Enrico Bachis, 2007. "Pricing strategies by European Low Cost Carriers," Discussion Paper Series 2007_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2007.