Report NEP-MKT-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon P. Anderson & Régis Renault, 2006. "comparative Advertising," THEMA Working Papers 2006-18, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Gilles Grolleau & Julie A. Caswell, 2005. "Interaction Between Food Attributes in Markets: The Case of Environmental Labeling," Working Papers 2005-5, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Richard J. Volpe III & Nathalie Lavoie, 2006. "The Effect of Wal-Mart Supercenters on Grocery Prices in New England," Working Papers 2006-8, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Okamoto, Ikuko, 2005. "Transformation of the Rice Marketing System and Myanmar's Transition to a Market Economy," IDE Discussion Papers 43, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Paolo Garella & Martin Peitz, "undated". "Alliances between competitors and consumer information," Working Papers 0613, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 01 2006.
- Daniel A. Lass & Nathalie Lavoie & T. Robert Fetter, 2005. "Market Power in Direct Marketing of Fresh Produce: Community Supported Agriculture Farms," Working Papers 2005-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- J. J. Gabszewicz & Paolo Garella & N. Sonnac, 2005. "Newspapers market shares and the theory of the circulation spiral," Working Papers 0514, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Garella & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2005. "Minimum Quality Standards and Consumers Information," Working Papers 0510, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Armandine Garde, 2006. "The Regulation of Food Advertising and Obesity Prevention in Europe: What Role for the European Union," EUI-LAW Working Papers 16, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Ingrid Königbauer & Odd Rune Straume, 2006. "Reference Pricing of Pharmaceuticals," CESifo Working Paper Series 1825, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2006. "Price Variation Antagonism and Firm Pricing Policies," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/27, European University Institute.
- Katharina Sailer, 2006. "Searching the eBay Marketplace," CESifo Working Paper Series 1848, CESifo Group Munich.