Report NEP-MKT-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon P. Anderson, 2005. "Regulation of Television advertising," Virginia Economics Online Papers 363, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Finne, Åke & Grönroos, Christian, 2006. "Towards a Dynamic Communication Model: A Useful Tool in Relationship Communication," Working Papers 513, Hanken School of Economics.
- Hansen, Bodil O. & Keiding, Hans, 2006. "Public and Private Activity in Commercial TV Broadcasting," Working Papers 02-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2006. "Consumer Choice and Revealed Bounded Rationality," Working Papers 571, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Bradley Ruffle, 2006. "The Strategies Behind Their Actions: A Method To Infer Repeated-Game Strategies And An Application To Buyer Behavior," Departmental Working Papers 2005-04, McGill University, Department of Economics.