Report NEP-MKT-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Örs, Evren, 2006. "The Role of Advertising in Commercial Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 5461, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andras Niedermayer, 2005. "Does a Platform Owning Monopolist Want Competition?," Diskussionsschriften dp0517, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- VANHUELE, Marc & LAURENT, Gilles & DREZE, Xavier, 2005. "Consumers' immediate memory for prices," Les Cahiers de Recherche 813, HEC Paris.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Cunha, Rita Campos e & Rego, Arménio, 2005. "Paths to positivity: exploring the dynamics of positive organizing," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp473, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Hoernig, Steffen & Valletti, Tommaso, 2006. "Mixing Media with Two-Part Tariffs," CEPR Discussion Papers 5437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2005. "Bricolage in organizations," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp474, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Callado-Muñoz, Francisco J & Utrero-González, Natalia, 2006. "Does it pay to be socially responsible? Evidence from Spanish retail banking sector," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 16, Department of Economics, University of Girona.