Report NEP-MIG-2020-12-14This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Taehoon & Peri, Giovanni & Viarengo, Martina, 2020. "The Gender Aspect of Immigrants' Assimilation in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 13922, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cai, Shu & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2020. "Social Assimilation and Labor Market Outcomes of Migrants in China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 716, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Cevat Giray Aksoy & Panu Poutvaara & Felicitas Schikora, 2020. "First Time Around: Local Conditions and Multi-dimensional Integration of Refugees," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 2024, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Damelang, Andreas & Kosyakova, Yuliya, 2020. "To work or to study? Postmigration educational investments of adult refugees in Germany - evidence from a choice experiment," IAB-Discussion Paper 202031, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Yuan Tian, 2020. "International trade liberalization and domestic institutional reform: Effects of WTO accession on Chinese internal migration policy," Discussion Papers 2020-17, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Lin, Carl & van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana, 2020. "Social Disadvantage and Children's Nutritional Status in Rural-Urban Migrant Households," IZA Discussion Papers 13888, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ibanez, Ana Maria & Rozo, Sandra V. & Bahar, Dany, 2020. "Empowering Migrants: Impacts of a Migrant's Amnesty on Crime Reports," IZA Discussion Papers 13889, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bertoli, Paola & Grembi, Veronica & Nguyen, The Linh Bao, 2020. "Birth in Hard Times When You Belong To Minorities," GLO Discussion Paper Series 729, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Sharma, Rishi & Sparber, Chad, 2020. "Buying Lottery Tickets for Foreign Workers: Search Cost Externalities Induced by H-1B Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 13892, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Omoniyi B Alimi & David C MarÃ© & Jacques Poot, 2020. "The effects of immigration and skills on urban income inequality in New Zealand: two decomposition approaches," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 2023, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.