Report NEP-MIG-2020-03-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ivlevs, Artjoms, 2020. "Does Emigration Affect Pro-Environmental Behaviour Back Home? A Long-Term, Local-Level Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 12984, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Katharina Wolf & Michaela Kreyenfeld, 2020. "Migrant Fertility in Germany and the Eastern Enlargement of the EU," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1076, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dario Diodato & Ricardo Hausmann & Frank Neffke, 2020. "The impact of return migration from the U.S. on employment and wages in Mexican cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2012, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2020.
- de Brauw, Alan, 2019. "Determinants of migration among rural youth throughout the world:," IFPRI discussion papers 1898, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peri, Giovanni & Rutledge, Zachariah, 2020. "Revisiting Economic Assimilation of Mexican and Central Americans Immigrants in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 12976, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brian K. Kovak & Rebecca Lessem, 2020. "How do U.S. Visa Policies Affect Unauthorized Immigration?," NBER Working Papers 26790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sybil Rhodes & Mäeliss Bodenan, 2019. "Humane and effective solutions to asylum asymmetries? “Vetting” and “monitoring” Syrians and Venezuelans in Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 711, Universidad del CEMA.
- Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2020. "Immigration and Worker-Firm Matching," Working Papers DT/2020/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Jacob Nielsen Arendt & Iben Bolvig & Mette Foged & Linea Hasager & Giovanni Peri, 2020. "Language Training and Refugees' Integration," NBER Working Papers 26834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mundra, Kusum & Rios-Avila, Fernando, 2020. "Education-Occupation Mismatch and Social Networks for Hispanics in the US: Role of Citizenship," IZA Discussion Papers 12975, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Isaac Ehrlich & Yun Pei, 2020. "Human Capital as Engine of Growth – The Role of Knowledge Transfers in Promoting Balanced Growth Within and Across Countries," NBER Working Papers 26810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.