Report NEP-MIG-2020-01-06This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Verme, Paolo, 2019. "Estimating Poverty for Refugee Populations: Can Cross-Survey Imputation Methods Substitute for Data Scarcity?," IZA Discussion Papers 12822, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Muir, Jonathan A. & Cope, Michael R. & Angeningsih, Leslie R. & Jackson, Jorden & Brown, Ralph B., 2019. "Migration and Mental Health in the Aftermath of Disaster: Evidence from Mt. Merapi, Indonesia," OSF Preprints 2u6dg, Center for Open Science.
- Alfred Michael Dockery & Alan S Duncan & Astghik Mavisakalyan & Toan Nguyen & Richard Seymour, 2019. "Finding a Place to Call Home: Immigration in Australia," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Report series FS07, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Yasenov, Vasil & Hotard, Michael & Lawrence, Duncan & Hainmueller, Jens & Laitin, David, 2019. "Standardizing the Fee Waiver Application Increased Naturalization Rates of Low-Income Immigrants," OSF Preprints acmdw, Center for Open Science.
- Dany Bahar & Hillel Rapoport & Riccardo Turati, 2019. "Does Birthplace Diversity Affect Economic Complexity ? Cross-Country Evidence," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2019020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Venturini, Alessandra & Zotti, Roberto, 2019. "Drivers of Cultural Participation of Immigrants: Evidence from an Italian Survey," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201925, University of Turin.
- Nicolas Morales, 2019. "High-Skill Migration, Multinational Companies, and the Location of Economic Activity," Working Paper 19-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ran Abramitzky & Philipp Ager & Leah Platt Boustan & Elior Cohen & Casper W. Hansen, 2019. "The Effects of Immigration on the Economy: Lessons from the 1920s Border Closure," NBER Working Papers 26536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcén, Miriam & Morales, Marina, 2019. "The effect of same-sex marriage legalization on interstate migration in the United States," MPRA Paper 97767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anastasia Girshina & Thomas Y. Mathä & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2019. "Peer effects in stock market participation: Evidence from immigration," BCL working papers 137, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Breznau, Nate, 2018. "Anti-Immigrant Parties and Western European Society: Analyzing the Role of Immigration and Forecasting Voting," OSF Preprints pge9j, Center for Open Science.