Report NEP-MIG-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chort, Isabelle & de la Rupelle, Maëlys, 2019. "Managing the Impact of Climate on Migration: Evidence from Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 12227, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthias Huber & Silke Uebelmesser, 2019. "Presence of language-learning opportunities and migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 7569, CESifo.
- Ivlevs, Artjoms & King, Roswitha M., 2019. "To Europe or Not to Europe? Migration and Public Support for Joining the European Union in the Western Balkans," IZA Discussion Papers 12254, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wei, Xiahai & Fang, Tony & Jiao, Yang & Li, Jiahui, 2019. "Language Premium Myth or Fact: Evidence from Migrant Workers of Guangdong, China," IZA Discussion Papers 12248, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giovanni Peri & Akira Sasahara, 2019. "The Impact of Global Warming on Rural-Urban Migrations: Evidence from Global Big Data," NBER Working Papers 25728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gizem Koşar & Tyler Ransom & Wilbert Van der Klaauw, 2019. "Understanding migration aversion using elicited counterfactual choice probabilities," Staff Reports 883, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Entorf, Horst & Lange, Martin, 2019. "Refugees Welcome? Understanding the Regional Heterogeneity of Anti-Foreigner Hate Crimes in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 12229, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stuart, Bryan Andrew & Taylor, Evan J., 2019. "The Effect of Social Connectedness on Crime: Evidence from the Great Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 12228, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brunello, Giorgio & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2019. "Does Low Skilled Immigration Increase Profits? Evidence from Italian Local Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 12226, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stantcheva, Stefanie & Kleven, Henrik & Landais, Camille & Munoz, Mathilde, 2019. "Taxation and Migration: Evidence and Policy Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 13649, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathieu Couttenier & Sophie Hatte & Mathias Thoenig & Stephanos Vlachos, 2019. "The Logic of Fear: Populism and Media Coverage of Immigrant Crimes," Working Papers 1914, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Lena Walther & Lukas M. Fuchs & Jürgen Schupp & Christian von Scheve, 2019. "Living Conditions and the Mental Health and Well-being of Refugees: Evidence from a Representative German Panel Study," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1029, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Timothy J. Halliday & Randall Q. Akee & Tetine Sentell & Megan Inada & Jill Miyamura, 2019. "The Impact of Public Health Insurance on Medical Utilization in a Vulnerable Population: Evidence from COFA Migrants," Working Papers 2019-1, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Spencer Bastani & Thomas Giebe & Chizheng Miao, 2019. "Ethnicity and tax filing behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 7576, CESifo.
- Rana Comertpay & Andreas Irmen & Anastasia Litina, 2019. "Individual attitudes towards immigration in aging populations," CESifo Working Paper Series 7565, CESifo.