Report NEP-MIG-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lobo, José & Mellander, Charlotta, 2019. "Let’s Stick Together: Labor Market Effects from Immigrant Neighborhood Clustering," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 475, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ransom, Tyler, 2019. "Labor Market Frictions and Moving Costs of the Employed and Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 12139, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bjerke, Lina & Mellander, Charlotta, 2019. "Mover Stayer Winner Loser - A study of income effects from rural migration," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 476, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Eugenia Chernina, 2019. "Natural Shocks And Migration Decisions: The Case Of Kyrgyzstan," HSE Working papers WP BRP 214/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elise S. Brezis, 2019. "Should Individuals Migrate Before Acquiring Education or After? A New Model of Brain Waste vs. Brain Drain," Working Papers 2019-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Mkrtchan, Nikita (Мкртчян, Никита) & Florinskaya, Yulia (Флоринская, Юлия), 2019.
"Qualified migrants in the largest cities of Russia
[Квалифицированные Мигранты В Крупнейших Городах России]," Working Papers 021926, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Chakrabortya, Tanika & Schüller, Simone & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2019. "Beyond the Average: Ethnic Capital Heterogeneity and Intergenerational Transmission of Education," GLO Discussion Paper Series 322, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Samuel Nocito, 2018. "The Effect of a University Degree in English on International Labour Mobility," Working Papers LuissLab 18144, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Joyce , Patrick, 2019. "Labor market Integration of Refugees in Scandinavia after 2015," Ratio Working Papers 319, The Ratio Institute.
- Ha Trong Nguyen & Luke B Connelly & Huong Thu Le & Francis Mitrou & Catherine L Taylor & Stephen R Zubrick, 2019. "Explaining the evolution of ethnicity differentials in academic achievements: The role of time investments," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1901, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Manfred Perlik & Andrea Membretti, 2018. "Migration by Necessity and by Force to Mountain Areas: An Opportunity for Social Innovation," Post-Print hal-01992189, HAL.
- Rukmani Gounder, 2018. "An Empirical Analysis of the Time Pattern of Remittances and Tongan Migrants in New Zealand," Discussion Papers 1801, School of Economics and Finance, Massey University, New Zealand.
- Rosmaiza A. Ghani & Michael P. Cameron & William Cochrane & Matthew Roskruge, 2019. "A Gravity Model Estimation of the Bi-Directional Relationship between International Trade and Migration," Working Papers in Economics 19/02, University of Waikato.