Report NEP-MIG-2018-12-03This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruxanda Berlinschi & Jan Fidrmuc, 2018. "Comfort and Conformity: A Culture-based Theory of Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 7294, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Benjamin Elsner & Andreas Lichter & Nico Pestel, 2018. "Immigrant Voters, Taxation and the Size of the Welfare State," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 994, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Michele Battisti & Yvonne Giesing & Nadzeya Laurentsyeva, 2018. "Can Job Search Assistance Improve the Labour Market Integration for Refugees? Evidence from a Field Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7292, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefan Jestl & Sebastian Leitner & Sandra M. Leitner, 2018. "The Relative Impact of Different Forces of Globalisation on Wage Inequality: A Fresh Look at the EU Experience," wiiw Working Papers 154, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Brunetti, Marianna & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2018. "The Financial Decisions of Immigrant and Native Households: Evidence from Italy," GLO Discussion Paper Series 280, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Alberto Alesina & Michela Carlana & Eliana La Ferrara & Paolo Pinotti, 2018. "Revealing Stereotypes: Evidence from Immigrants in Schools," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1817, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Stark, Oded & Byra, Łukasz, 2018. "How admitting migrants with any skills can help overcome a shortage of workers with particular skills," Discussion Papers 280261, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Michael Landesmann & Sandra M. Leitner, 2018. "Immigration and Offshoring," wiiw Working Papers 156, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Filiz Ruhm, 2018. "Alt-Right Activism, Alternative Facts and Persecution of Refugees in the United States," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7310352, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Babatunde, R.O., 2018. "Impact of Remittances on Food Security and Nutrition of Migrant s Household: Evidence from Nigeria," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276986, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Davide Fiaschi & Cristina Tealdi, 2018. "Some Stylized Facts on Italian Inter-regional Migration," Discussion Papers 2018/231, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Jennifer A. Holland & Kenneth Aarskaug Wiik & Lars Dommermuth, 2018. "Transitions from first unions among immigrants and their descendants. The role of partner choice," Discussion Papers 887, Statistics Norway, Research Department.