Report NEP-MIG-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Escarce, José J. & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2018. "Immigration and the Health of Older Natives in Western Europe," GLO Discussion Paper Series 228, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Stark, Oded & Budzinski, Wiktor, 2018. "On the taxing of migrants' earnings while retaining a migrant workforce," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 107, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Alberto Alesina & Johann Harnoss & Hillel Rapoport, 2018. "Immigration and the Future of the Welfare State in Europe," Working Papers halshs-01707760, HAL.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2018. "Macroeconomic evidence suggests that asylum seekers are not a “burden” for Western European countries," PSE Working Papers halshs-01821515, HAL.
- IHARA Ryusuke, 2018. "Heterogeneous Labor and Agglomeration over Generations," Discussion papers 18038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2017. "International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France," Working Papers halshs-01649540, HAL.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Feuerbaum, Carsten & Piopiunik, Marc & Woessmann, Ludger, 2018. "Growing up in Ethnic Enclaves : Language Proficiency and Educational Attainment of Immigrant Children," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 380, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Marie Albertine Djuikom & Guy Lacroix, 2018. "Dynamic Causal Effects of Post-Migration Schooling on Labour Market Transitions," Cahiers de recherche 1803, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Giovanni Ferri & Roshan Borsato, 2018. "Urbanization And International Migration From Africa," CERBE Working Papers wpC29, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Claudia Noumedem Temgoua, 2018. "Highly skilled migration and the internationalization of knowledge," Cahiers du GREThA 2018-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- He Zhu, 2018. "Why People Leave Their Rural Hometown:Evidence from 8 Provinces in China," OSIPP Discussion Paper 18E010, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Burzynski, Michal & Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel, 2018. "The Changing Structure of Immigration to the OECD: What Welfare Effects on Member Countries?," IZA Discussion Papers 11610, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Bansak, Cynthia & Pozo, Susan, 2018. "Refugee Admissions and Public Safety: Are Refugee Settlement Areas More Prone to Crime?," IZA Discussion Papers 11612, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Rupasingha, Anil, 2018. "In-migration and Dilution of Community Social Capital," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2018-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hamed Sambo, 2018. "Understanding the effect of international remittances on undernourishment in Sub-Saharan Africa: A spatial model approach," Working Papers hal-01691436, HAL.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2018. "Ethnic Enclaves, Self-Employment and the Economic Performance of Refugees," Working Paper Series 2018:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Kelly, Morgan & Cormac ´O Grada, 2018. "Gravity and Migration before Railways : Evidence from Parisian Prostitutes and Revolutionaries," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 378, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Anders, Jake & Burgess, Simon & Portes, Jonathan, 2018. "The Long-Term Outcomes of Refugees: Tracking the Progress of the East African Asians," IZA Discussion Papers 11609, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).