Report NEP-MIG-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Simula & Alain Trannoy, 2018. "Is high-skilled migration harmful to tax systems' progressivity?," Post-Print halshs-01644427, HAL.
- Ager, Philipp & Hansen, Casper Worm & Lønstrup, Lars, 2018. "Shaking Up the Equilibrium: Natural Disasters, Economic Activity, and Immigration," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 2/2018, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Stark, Oded & Curkowska-Torzewska, Ewa, 2018. "Gender differentiation in intergenerational care-giving and migration choices," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 104, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Susan Payne Carter & Abigail Wozniak, 2018. "Making Big Changes: The Impact of Moves on Marriage among U.S. Army Personnel," NBER Working Papers 24300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph Hippe & Maciej Jakubowski, 2018. "Immigrant background and expected early school leaving in Europe: evidence from PISA," JRC Working Papers JRC109065, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Assaf Razin, 2018. "Israel’s Immigration Story: Winners and Losers," NBER Working Papers 24283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel González Gómez & Mª Soledad Otero Giráldez, 2017. "The causality between economic growth and immigration in EU/EFTA member states," Working Papers 1701, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Rohan Alexander & Zachary Ward, 2018. "Age at Arrival and Assimilation during the Age of Mass Migration," CEH Discussion Papers 03, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Cooray, Arusha & Marfouk, Abdeslam & Nazir, Maliha, 2018. "Public Opinion and Immigration: Who Favors Employment Discrimination against Immigrants?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 175, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Marfouk, Abdeslam, 2018. "I’m Neither Racist nor Xenophobic, but: Dissecting European Attitudes towards a Ban on Muslims’ Immigration," GLO Discussion Paper Series 174, Global Labor Organization (GLO).