Report NEP-MIG-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2017. "Migration Policy: Lessons from Cooperatives," CESifo Working Paper Series 6364, CESifo.
- Vaalavuo, Maria & van Ham, Maarten & Kauppinen, Timo M., 2017. "Income Increase and Moving to a Better Neighbourhood: An Enquiry into Ethnic Differences in Finland," IZA Discussion Papers 11076, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Albert, Christoph & Monras, Joan, 2017. "Immigrants' Residential Choices and Their Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 11075, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cigdem Börke Tunali & Jan Fidrmuc & Nauro F. Campos, 2017. "Immigration, Unemployment and Wages: New Causality Evidence from the United Kingdom," CESifo Working Paper Series 6452, CESifo.
- Maryna Tverdostup & Tiiu Paas, 2017. "The Role Of Cognitive Skills And Their Use At Work In Explaining The Immigrant-Native Wage Gap," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 104, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Luca David Opromolla & Fernando Parro & Alessandro Sforza, 2017. "Goods and Factor Market Integration: A Quantitative Assessment of the EU Enlargement," CESifo Working Paper Series 6600, CESifo.
- Hsin, Amy & Ortega, Francesc, 2017. "The Effects of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals on the Educational Outcomes of Undocumented Students," IZA Discussion Papers 11078, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anthony Edo & Hillel Rapoport, 2017. "Minimum Wages and the Labor Market Effects of Immigration," CESifo Working Paper Series 6547, CESifo.
- Céline Teney & Regina Becker & Katharina Bürkin & Max Spengler, 2017. "Migration and integration experiences of non-German European physicians in Germany," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 76 / 2017, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Anthony Edo, 2017. "The Impact of Immigration on Wage Dynamics: Evidence from the Algerian Independence War," CESifo Working Paper Series 6595, CESifo.
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2017. "Taxing high-income earners: Tax avoidance and mobility," Working Papers XREAP2017-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2017.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2017. "Migration, Congestion and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 6508, CESifo.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Giesecke, Matthias & Janisch, Laura M., 2017. "Forced migration and mortality," Ruhr Economic Papers 713, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Michael A. Clemens & Jennifer Hunt, 2017. "The labour market impact of refugee waves," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 519, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bertoli, P.; Grembi, V.; Kazakis, P.;, 2017. "Healthy Immigrant Effect or Over-Medicalization of Pregnancy? Evidence from Birth Certificates," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/26, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2017. "Does Low Skilled Immigration Cause Human Capital Polarization? Evidence from Italian Provinces," IZA Discussion Papers 11062, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Peter Haan & Martin Kroh & Kent Troutman, 2017. "Employment and Human Capital Investment Intentions among Recent Refugees in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 937, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).