Report NEP-MIG-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2017. "Migration Policy: Lessons from Cooperatives," CESifo Working Paper Series 6364, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vaalavuo, Maria & van Ham, Maarten & Kauppinen, Timo M., 2017. "Income Increase and Moving to a Better Neighbourhood: An Enquiry into Ethnic Differences in Finland," IZA Discussion Papers 11076, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albert, Christoph & Monras, Joan, 2017. "Immigrants' Residential Choices and Their Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 11075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cigdem BÃ¶rke Tunali & Jan Fidrmuc & Nauro F. Campos, 2017. "Immigration, Unemployment and Wages: New Causality Evidence from the United Kingdom," CESifo Working Paper Series 6452, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maryna Tverdostup, Tiiu Paas, 2017. "The Role Of Cognitive Skills And Their Use At Work In Explaining The Immigrant-Native Wage Gap," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 104, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Luca David Opromolla & Fernando Parro & Alessandro Sforza, 2017. "Goods and Factor Market Integration: A Quantitative Assessment of the EU Enlargement," CESifo Working Paper Series 6600, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hsin, Amy & Ortega, Francesc, 2017. "The Effects of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals on the Educational Outcomes of Undocumented Students," IZA Discussion Papers 11078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anthony Edo & Hillel Rapoport, 2017. "Minimum Wages and the Labor Market Effects of Immigration," CESifo Working Paper Series 6547, CESifo Group Munich.
- Céline Teney & Regina Becker & Katharina Bürkin & Max Spengler, 2017. "Migration and integration experiences of non-German European physicians in Germany," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 76 / 2017, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Anthony Edo, 2017. "The Impact of Immigration on Wage Dynamics: Evidence from the Algerian Independence War," CESifo Working Paper Series 6595, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2017. "Taxing high-income earners: Tax avoidance and mobility," Working Papers XREAP2017-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2017.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2017. "Migration, Congestion and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 6508, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Giesecke, Matthias & Janisch, Laura M., 2017. "Forced migration and mortality," Ruhr Economic Papers 713, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Michael A. Clemens & Jennifer Hunt, 2017. "The labour market impact of refugee waves," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 519, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bertoli, P.; Grembi, V.; Kazakis, P.;, 2017. "Healthy Immigrant Effect or Over-Medicalization of Pregnancy? Evidence from Birth Certificates," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/26, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2017. "Does Low Skilled Immigration Cause Human Capital Polarization? Evidence from Italian Provinces," IZA Discussion Papers 11062, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Haan & Martin Kroh & Kent Troutman, 2017. "Employment and Human Capital Investment Intentions among Recent Refugees in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 937, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).