Report NEP-MIG-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward P. Lazear, 2017. "Why Are Some Immigrant Groups More Successful than Others?," NBER Working Papers 23548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aurelien Abrassart & Marius R. Busemeyer & Maria A. Cattaneo & Stefan C. Wolter, 2017. "Do migrants prefer academic to vocational education? The role of rational factors vs. social status considerations in the formation of attitudes toward a particular type of education in Switzerland," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0128, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Marfouk, Abdeslam, 2016. "I’m Neither Racist nor Xenophobic, but: Dissecting European Attitudes towards a Ban on Muslims’ Immigration," MPRA Paper 79747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith Betts and Claire Higgins, 2017. "The Sri Lankan Civil War and Australia's Migration Policy Response: A Historical Case Study with Contemporary Implications," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201720, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stark, Oded, 2017. "Migration when social preferences are ordinal: Steady-state population distribution, and social welfare," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 98, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesco Fasani & Xin Meng & Luigi Minale, 2017. "Risk Attitudes and Household Migration Decisions," Development Working Papers 423, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Feb 2017.
- Gharad Bryan & Melanie Morten, 2017. "The Aggregate Productivity Effects of Internal Migration: Evidence from Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 23540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malakhov, Vladimir (Малахов, Владимир) & Simon, Mark (Симон, Марк), 2017. "Migration Policy in the Conditions of Economic Turbulence: The Experience of the European Union and the Prospects of Russia," Working Papers 051723, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.