Report NEP-MIG-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommaso Frattini, 2017. "Integration of immigrants in host countries - what we know and what works," Development Working Papers 427, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 10 Apr 2017.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2017. "Migration Policy: Lessons from Cooperatives," CREMA Working Paper Series 2017-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Sandra Sequeira & Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2017. "Migrants and the Making of America: The Short- and Long-Run Effects of Immigration during the Age of Mass Migration," NBER Working Papers 23289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2017. "Challenged by Migration: Europe’s Options," GLO Discussion Paper Series 46, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Arthur Grimes & Judd Ormsby & Kate Preston, 2017. "Wages, Wellbeing and Location: Slaving Away in Sydney or Cruising on the Gold Coast," Working Papers 17_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Kate Preston & Arthur Grimes, 2017. "Migration and Gender: Who Gains and in Which Ways?," Working Papers 17_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- HASHIMOTO Yuki, 2017. "Highly Skilled Immigrants' Occupational Choices and the Japanese Employment System," Discussion papers 17059, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michael Clemens, Ethan Lewis, Hannah Postel, 2017. "Immigration Restrictions as Active Labor Market Policy: Evidence from the Mexican Bracero Exclusion - Working Paper 451," Working Papers 451, Center for Global Development.
- Isabel Ruiz & Carlos Vargas-Silva, 2017. "The impact of hosting refugees on the intra-household allocation of tasks: A gender perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 066, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Peri, Giovanni & Yasenov, Vasil, 2017. "The Labor Market Effects of a Refugee Wave: Synthetic Control Method Meets the Mariel Boatlift," IZA Discussion Papers 10605, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cim, Merve & Kind, Michael Sebastian & Kleibrink, Jan, 2017. "Occupational mismatch of immigrants in Europe: The role of education and cognitive skills," Ruhr Economic Papers 687, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.