Report NEP-MIG-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huttunen, Kristiina & Møen, Jarle & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2016. "Job Loss and Regional Mobility," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 17/2016, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Basile & Alessandro Girardi & Marianna Mantuano & Giuseppe Russo, 2016. "Interregional Migration, Human Capital Externalities and Unemployment Dynamics: Evidence from Italian Provinces," CSEF Working Papers 460, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Suphanit Piyapromdee & Jean Marc Robin & Rasmus Lentz, 2016. "The Anatomy of the Wage Distribution: How do Gender and Immigration Matter?," 2016 Meeting Papers 1686, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Doris Weichselbaumer, 2016. "Discrimination against female migrants wearing headscarves," Economics working papers 2016-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Thu Hien Dao & Frédéric Docquier & Chris Parsons & Giovanni Peri, 2016. "Migration and Development: Dissecting the Anatomy of the Mobility Transition," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Frédéric Docquier & Riccardo Turati & Jérôme Valette & Chrysovalantis Vasilakis, 2016. "Multiculturalism and Growth: Skill-Specific Evidence from the Post-World War II Period," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Marcén, Miriam & Molina, Jose Alberto & Morales, Marina, 2016. "The effect of culture on the fertility decisions of immigrant women in the United States," MPRA Paper 75511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William Kerr & Çaǧlar Özden & Christopher Parsons, 2016. "High-Skilled Migration and Agglomeration," NBER Working Papers 22926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose-Ignacio Anton & René Böheim & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2016. "The effects of international migration on native workers' unionisation in Austria," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1630, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Romiti, Agnese, 2016. "The effects of immigration on household services, labour supply and fertility," IAB Discussion Paper 201640, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Ted Mouw, 2016. "The Impact of Immigration on the Labor Market Outcomes of Native Workers: Evidence using Longitudinal Data from the LEHD," Working Papers 16-56, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Wanphen Sreshthaputra, 2013. "International Migration in South and South-West Asia: The Case for Regional Perspective and Policy," SSWA Policy Briefs 0002, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) South and South-West Asia Office.