Report NEP-MIG-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William Kerr & Çaǧlar Özden & Christopher Parsons, 2016. "Global Talent Flows," NBER Working Papers 22715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariani, Fabio & Mercier, Marion & Verdier, Thierry, 2016. "Diasporas and Conflict," IZA Discussion Papers 10274, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dao, Thu Hien & Docquier, Frédéric & Parsons, Christopher & Peri, Giovanni, 2016. "Migration and Development: Dissecting the Anatomy of the Mobility Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 10272, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dustmann, Christian & Fasani, Francesco & Frattini, Tommaso & Minale, Luigi & Schönberg, Uta, 2016. "On the Economics and Politics of Refugee Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 11557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Comino, Stefano & Mastrobuoni, Giovanni & NicolÃ², Antonio, 2016. "Silence of the Innocents: Illegal Immigrants' Underreporting of Crime and their Victimization," Economics Discussion Papers 17806, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Andrees, Beate. & Nasri, Alix. & Swiniarski, Peter., 2015. "Regulating labour recruitment to prevent human trafficking and to foster fair migration : models, challenges and opportunities," ILO Working Papers 994880853402676, International Labour Organization.
- Manuela Stranges & François-Charles Wolff, 2016. "From Hell To Heaven? Trajectories Of Illegal Migrants In Italy," Working Papers 201610, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01321952 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01233069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mike Waugh & Ahmed Mobarak & David Lagakos, 2016. "Urban-Rural Wage Gaps in Developing Countries: Spatial Misallocation or Efficient Sorting?," 2016 Meeting Papers 1032, Society for Economic Dynamics.