Report NEP-MIG-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo Oddo & Maurizio Magnani & Riccardo Settimo & Simonetta Zappa, 2016. "Remittances of foreign workers in Italy: an estimation of invisible flows in the "informal channel"," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 332, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Patrick, Grady, 2016. "How are the Children of Visible Minority Immigrants Doing? An Update Based on the National Household Survey," MPRA Paper 71707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Júlia Varga, 2016. "Out-migration and attrition of physicians and dentists before and after EU accession (2003 and 2011). The case of Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1604, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- David Metcalf, 2016. "A shortage of nurses?," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 476, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dipanwita Sarkar & Michael Kidd, 2016. "The impact of endogenous occupational attainment on native-migrant wage distributions," QuBE Working Papers 042, QUT Business School.
- Flore Gubert & Jean-Noël Senne, 2016. "Is the European Union attractive for potential migrants?: An investigation of migration intentions across the world," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 188, OECD Publishing.
- Jonathan Chaloff, 2016. "The Impact of EU Directives on the labour migration framework in EU countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 180, OECD Publishing.
- Sophie Robin-Olivier, 2016. "The Community Preference Principle in Labour Migration Policy in the European Union," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 182, OECD Publishing.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2016. "Migration and Redistribution: Why the Federal Governance of an Economic Union Matters," NBER Working Papers 22329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A.-M. Mayda & G. Peri & W. Steingress, 2016. "Immigration to the U.S.: A problem for the Republicans or the Democrats?," Working papers 597, Banque de France.
- Guillaume Daudin & Raphaël Franck & Hillel Rapoport, 2016. "The cultural diffusion of the fertility transition: evidence from internal migration in 19 th century France," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-01321952, HAL.
- Corinne Balleix, 2016. "Strengthening Co-operation with Countries of Origin," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 183, OECD Publishing.