Report NEP-MIG-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goel, Deepti & Lang, Kevin, 2016. "Social Ties and the Job Search of Recent Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 9942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rojas Valdes, Ruben Irvin & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia & Taylor, J. Edward, 2016. "Strategic Interactions in Migration Decisions in Rural Mexico," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235426, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Phadera, Lokendra, 2016. "International Migration and its Effect on Labor Supply of the Left-Behind Household Members: Evidence from Nepal," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235968, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christian Dustmann & Joseph-Simon Görlach, 2016. "Estimating Immigrant Earnings Profiles when Migrations are Temporary," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1609, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Daudin, Guillaume & Franck, Raphaël & Rapoport, Hillel, 2016. "The Cultural Diffusion of the Fertility Transition: Evidence from Internal Migration in 19th Century France," IZA Discussion Papers 9945, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).