Report NEP-MIG-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lumpe, Christian & Lumpe, Claudia & Meckl, Jürgen, 2016. "Social status and public expectations: Self-selection of high-skilled migrants," Ruhr Economic Papers 614, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Borjas, George J. & Kauppinen, Ilpo & Poutvaara, Panu, 2016. "Self-Selection of Emigrants: Theory and Evidence on Stochastic Dominance in Observable and Unobservable Characteristics," Working Papers 67, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Hiroki Kondo, 2016. "Family Decision of Investment in Human Capital and Migration in a Model of Spatial Agglomeration," Working Papers 151606, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Raul Ramos & Vicente Royuela, 2016. "“Graduate migration in Spain: the impact of the great recession on a low mobility country”," IREA Working Papers 201608, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Alberto González Pandiella, 2016. "Migration in Ireland: Challenges, opportunities and policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1292, OECD Publishing.
- Mari Carmen Pérez Artés, 2016. "The Almeria Exodus. Understanding the turn of the century Spanish migration," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1606, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fasani, Francesco & Speciale, Biagio, 2016. "Illegal migration and consumption behavior of immigrant households," CEPR Discussion Papers 11186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roskruge, Matthew & Poot, Jacques & King, Laura, 2016. "Social Capital, Entrepreneurship and Living Standards: Differences between Immigrants and the Native Born," IZA Discussion Papers 9874, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gregory Verdugo, 2016. "Public housing magnets: public housing supply and immigrants’ location choices," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01296731, HAL.
- Zheng, Yannu, 2016. "The patenting performance of second-generation immigrants in Sweden: differentiated by parents’ region of origin," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Saracoglu, Durdane Sirin & Roe, Terry L., 2015. "Internal Migration, Structural Change, and Economic Growth," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212690, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Melanie Morten, 2016. "Temporary Migration and Endogenous Risk Sharing in Village India," NBER Working Papers 22159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.